- Distributed by Vega US llc.
- Plant protein-based.
- 41gm, for growing your muscles and strengthen your bones.
- Gluten free, no sugar added, no soy or dairy component included.
- Certified vegan.
- Dietary supplement.
Out of stock
Vega sport protein is a great mix of extracted proteins “Pea, alfalfa, pumpkin and sunflower seed” with calcium and iron.
This is the optimum formula you need for gaining muscle mass and having a better performance.
Vega sport protein review
- It helps you grow you muscles.
- Vega protein helps in a faster recovery and fights fatigue.
- It provides your body with the minerals needed for efficient muscle contraction and great physical performance and stamina.
- It provides essentials amino acids and proteins that serve as the building blocks for your muscles.
Vega protein benefits
- Vega sport protein is a greet mix of nutrients vital to muscle growth and performance stamina.
- Vega protein contains pea protein extraction; it is a high quality protein and a great source for Iron. It aids in muscle growth, weight loss and heart health.
- It contains all none essential amino acids.
- It is also a great source for branched-chain amino acids, especially arginine, which promotes healthy blood flow and heart health, accordingly improving performance quality.
- Pea extracted protein in vega sport protein is rich in leucine, Iso leucine and valine, altogether promote muscle growth.
- It is easily digested and absorbed, making you reach optimal benefits.
- Pumpkin protein extract in vega protein is a good source for antioxidants, which help fight against diseases. Also, rich in magnesium, zinc and fatty acids.
- All help in keeping your heart health and lowers heart disease risk.
- Sunflower seed proteins included in vega protein are rich in B complex vitamins, which are beneficial for healthy nervous system and muscle growth ability.
- It is also a great source for (phosphorus, magnesium, Iron, potassium, vitamin E) and proteins.
- Alfalfa protein extract in vega sport protein is a great source for vitamins A,C,E & K4, also minerals (calcium, potassium, phosphorus and Iron).
- Alfalfa is high in protein component; it boosts hormones that assist with the growth and development of strong healthy muscles.
- All proteins and amino acids serve as the building blocks of the muscle tissue. It is a great deal of importance for athletes to have a sufficient amount of protein on daily basis.
Minerals benefits in vega protein
- Vega protein contains Iron.
- Iron is an essential mineral for our health; it regulates cell growth and differentiation. And it is a structural component for many proteins and enzymes.
- Haemoglobin is the protein in RBCs, which carry the oxygen to the tissues, and myoglobin is the protein supplying oxygen to our working muscles.
- Using oxygen efficiently is a key factor in athletic exercise and growing muscles.
- Iron is especially important for body builders, as in cases of lacked iron levels, body builders start suffering! The muscles recovery rate and quality will decrease.
- It will not be supplied with sufficient oxygen, that way the muscles will work less time and will reach fatigue quickly.
- It can cause lack of mental clarity and focus due to tiredness.
- Iron deficiency will result in a weak immune system and difficulty maintaining a consistent body thermal status (feeling cold).
- Vega protein also contains calcium. It is an essential mineral for keeping strong bones and muscles in a great shape.
- Athletes tend to lose calcium while exercising, so it has to be compensated.
- Calcium helps in preventing osteoporosis, by increasing bone density.
- It is responsible for triggering muscle contraction and preventing cramps.
- Calcium is especially important for weight lifters and elderly, as strong bones resist breakage and fractures.
- Consuming balanced amounts of proteins, iron and calcium do miracles to your bones, muscles and physical performance.
- Vega sport protein is your key for athletic success.
How to use vega protein
- Shake one pack of Vega Sport Performance Protein in 1.5 cups (12 fl. oz.) of ice cold water or non-dairy beverage and enjoy 45 to 90 minutes after your workout.
- Or Mix one pack of Vega Sport Performance Protein into your favorite smoothie.
- Consult in case you suffer from any medical condition or consuming any prescribed medication.
- Keep out of reach of children.