Dr. Woods tea tree castile soap for Normal to Oily Skin is a type of soap made mainly from tea tree oil. It is believed that tea tree oil has many benefits for the skin, including soothing redness and irritation, cleansing oily skin, and treating acne.
Dr. Woods tea tree castile soap Price in Egypt 2023
At BX beauty, Dr. Woods tea tree castile soap are available for purchase for just EGP per package.
Benefits of Castile Tea Tree Soap
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal: Castile soap has natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, making it effective in fighting skin infections and inflammations caused by these harmful organisms.
- Cleansing the skin: Castile Tea Tree soap deeply cleanses the skin, removing impurities and dirt, giving the skin freshness and radiance.
- Acne treatment: Dr. Woods is one of the best treatments for acne, as it helps clean pores and reduce oily secretions that cause pimples to form.
- Getting rid of dandruff: Castile Tea Tree soap is used to get rid of the problem of dandruff, as it deeply cleanses the scalp and enhances blood circulation, which reduces the formation of dandruff and improves scalp health.
- Soothe inflamed skin: Dr. Woods Tea Tree Castile Soap contains skin-soothing ingredients like essential oils, which helps soothe redness, irritation, and skin inflammation.
- Moisturizing the skin: In addition to its therapeutic benefits, Tea Tree Castile soap contains natural moisturizers that moisturize and soften the skin.
- Refreshing scent: Castile soap is distinguished by its refreshing aromatic scent, which gives a feeling of freshness and cleanliness.
You may also like: Dr rashel soap whitening for sensitive areas, pink, 100g
How to use Castile soap
- Wet the body with warm water.
- Massage a small piece of tea tree castile soap between your hands to work up a lather.
- Distribute the foam over your body gently and in circular motions. Make sure to focus on areas that need extra cleaning, such as the back and shoulders.
- Leave the lather on your body for a few minutes (about 2-3 minutes) to allow the active ingredients in the soap to work on the skin.
- Wash off the foam with warm water until it is completely removed.
- Tea Tree Castile Soap can be used every day in the shower for the best results. Tea Tree Castile Soap can be used for many other uses as well such as hand and hair washing and facial cleansing.
Dr. soap ingredients Woods Tea Tree Castile
Aqua (Purified Water), Coconut (Coconut) Oil, Hemp Seed Oil (Hemp), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Rosemary extract (rosemary).
Warnings for use of Dr. Woods
- Allergy test: Before using it for the first time, you should perform a small test on your skin to ensure that there are no skin reactions or allergies resulting from its use.
- Do not use it regularly: Tea tree castile soap contains antibacterial and antifungal properties, but it may dry out the skin if used frequently. Therefore, it should be used moderately and followed by moisturizing the skin well afterward.
- Avoid using it around the eyes: You should avoid using Tea Tree Castile soap around the eyes area, as it may cause irritation and itching in this area.
- Caution when using it on sensitive skin: If your skin is very sensitive, it may be best to avoid using it or consult a doctor before starting to use it.
- Do not use it for infants: You should avoid using Tea Tree Castile soap for infants, as their skin is very sensitive and using it on their skin may cause irritation.
Ask for our Dr. Woods tea tree castile soap (946 ml) at a special price and enjoy our best offers at BX beauty, by contacting us through the following numbers: