Cellcept 500mg tablet belongs to a group of medicines called immunosuppressants. It is used with other medicines to prevent your body from rejecting an organ (such as a kidney, heart, or liver) after a transplant. It works by suppressing your body’s immune system so that it does not attack the new organ.
Cellcept 500mg price in Egypt 2023
At Beauty Expert, cellcept price is available for purchase for just 720 EGP per packet.
Cellcept 500mg uses
It has too many uses and benefits, some of the cellcept tablet uses:
- Lowers your immune response and reduces the chance of your body attacking the transplanted organ.
- Suppress the immune system and help your body accept the new organ.
- Help to protect a newly grafted organ transplant from rejection by your immunity.
- Makes transplanted organs work well without feeling tired.
- Help to treat patients with Class III-V lupus nephritis.
- Cellcept 500 mg tablet helps treat myasthenia gravis.
The main ingredient is mycophenolate mofetil 500 mg.
- Take cellcept drug in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Usually take it on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
- Swallow it as a whole, do not crush, chew, or break it.
You may also like forest laboratories colomycin injection 1 million
CellCept 500mg side effects
Cellcept tablet is safe, but if you are taking cipralex tab in the wrong way or taking too much, it can cause very serious side effects, such as:
- Stomach pain.
You may also like Pirfenex 200mg for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis – 30 tablets
Cellcept 250 mg instructions usage
- Read all the instructions before taking cellcept tab.
- Take cellcept medication regularly to get maximum benefit and keep taking it even when you feel well.
- The treatment will continue for as long as you need it to prevent rejection.
- Don’t take tab cellcept if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- You should talk to your doctor before taking cellcept medicine if you have any signs of infection or if you have any unexpected bruising or bleeding.
- You should also let your healthcare team know all other medicines you are taking as they may affect, or be affected by, this medicine.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, below 25ºC.
Ask about our cellcept 500mg tablet offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: