Beesline whitening intimate zone routine is 3 products designed for use in the intimate areas of the body, such as the genital area or bikini line. These products typically aim to provide specific benefits related to skin brightening or lightening in those areas.
Beesline intimate wash helps promote a brighter or more even skin tone, beesline whitening sensitive zone cream provides a skin-lightening effect and even out skin tone, and beesline whitening sensitive zone deodorant provides a refreshing and lightening effect, brightens the skin and maintain a fresh feeling.
Beesline whitening intimate zone routine benefits
Beesline intimate wash benefits
- Wash your skin gently without altering the private area’s sensitive pH balance.
- Beesline intimate was eliminates unpleasant odors.
- Keeps the intimates hydrated and lightens the darker skin.
- Contains propolis has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Beesline intimate wash protects the vaginal area from bacterial or fungal infection.
Beesline whitening sensitive zone cream benefits
- Beesline whitening sensitive zone cream soothes the skin from itching.
- Lighten the dark area and around the thighs.
- Have a light scent and consistency.
- Helps exfoliate the outer layer.
You may also like Tia whitening cream for sensitive areas
Beesline whitening sensitive zone deodorant benefits
- Lighten or brighten the skin in those specific areas.
- Reduce the appearance of dark spots, uneven skin tone, or discoloration.
- Eliminates bad odor and bacteria that causes bad smell.
- Provide odor protection to keep these sensitive areas fresh.
Beesline whitening intimate zone routine ingredients
Aqua (Water). Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride & Diacetyl-Boldine (Lumiskin). Stearyl Alcohol. Glyceryl Stearate. Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil. Sodium Lactate. Mel (Honey). Titanium Dioxide. Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract. Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil. Vegetable Glycerin. Glycerin – Aqua – Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin – Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (Matrixyl). Cera Alba (Beeswax). White Sapphire. Ceteareth-12. Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil. Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract. Parfum. PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil. Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E). Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C). Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract. Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract. EDTA. Potassium Sorbate. Sodium Benzoate.
Beesline routine price in Egypt 2023
Beesline whitening intimate zone routine price is available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price per package 710 EGP .
How to use whitening intimate zone routine
- Cleanse your skin with whitening sensitive zone wash.
- Rinse well and pat dry.
- Moisturize you skin by using Whitening Sensitive Zone Cream.
- Use Sensifresh twice per day. Hold can 15cm away from skin and spray.
Beesline products side effects
As long as you have used it correctly and are not allergic to any of the ingredients, the spray does not cause any harm. However, if you feel itchy or your skin dries out, discontinue use.
Beesline products usage instructions
- Beesline whitening intimate zone routine for external use only.
- Do not use feminine hygiene spray on sensitive areas.
- Do not spray on the nose, eyes, or ears. If deodorant accidentally gets into your eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If redness or itching persists, contact a dermatologist.
- Don’t apply Beesline products to the genital area.
- Do not spray on broken or irritated skin or open wounds.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and light.
- Do not put on open flames or ignition sources.
Ask for our offers for Beesline whitening intimate zone routine and get consulted by our experts for FREE by calling the following numbers: