Sunscreen SPF 50 is a triple effect sunscreen that protects your skin against harmful rays.
It is waterproof to be able to stand against sweating, and can be used whilst swimming.
It also provides a long lasting hydration to the skin, to keep it nourished and moisturized.
It protects your skin and improves its texture.
Benefits of Sunscreen SPF 50
- It is very important to use sunscreen when exposed to sunlight.
- Harmful sunrays have 2 sides bad effect, an exterior one, which makes the skin goes darker in color, cause discoloration, increase the chances of developing wrinkles and fine lines, and it increases the appearance of freckles.
- Sunlight can also cause skin inflammation and irritation, which is showable in the shape of skin redness and may cause irritation.
- The interior effect is represented in the damage of dermal cells caused by sunburn and also may cause dermal carcinoma, which is the worst thing you can get from the harmful sunrays, especially if you are exposed to sunlight for long time.
- Sunscreen has a high sun protection factor SPF 50, provides maximum protection against the UV, alongside with a soothing effect to the skin to avoid inflammations and irritation.
- It keeps the skin moisturized for 24 hours.
Usage instructions of Sunscreen SPF 50
- Apply sunscreen liberally before sunbathing.
- Low order quantities reduce the protection performance considerably.
- Apply several times to maintain protection, especially during sweating or after swimming and drying.
- Avoid intense midday sun.
- Protect babies and young children from direct sunlight, use sunscreen with a high sun protection factor (SPF greater than 25) and protective clothing.
- Even sunscreens with a high SPF do not provide complete protection against UV rays.
- Do not stay too long in the sun despite using a sunscreen.
- Every sunburn damages the skin and should be avoided.
- Excessive sunbathing poses a serious health risk.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Only apply to intact skin.
- Avoid contact with clothing, textiles and surfaces.
- Formation of permanent contact marks or changes are possible even after complete retraction.
- Aqua, Octocrylene, Glycerol, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dibutyl Adipate, Coco-Caprylate / Caprate, Triacontanyl PVP, Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (nano), Undecane, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyurethane-1, Tridecane , Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Perfume, Caprylyl Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Carnosine, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Maltodextrin, Limonene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Phosphate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Keep out of children reach.
- In case you are suffering from any severe condition, it is best to consult a physician.
- In case you have any allergies, it is best to consult a physician.
- Get “Sunscreen SPF 50” at the best purchase price in Egypt.
- “Sunscreen SPF 50” is 100% original.
- Enjoy our best offers and discounts when buying “Sunscreen SPF 50”.
- “Sunscreen SPF 50” is accredit by FDA.