A versatile oil made from fresh, organic coconuts; organic extra virgin coconut oil is available from California Gold Nutrition. It contains a lot of MCTs, especially lauric acid, which is thought to have antibiotic and immune-stimulating properties. It may be used topically as a skin moisturiser or hair conditioner, as well as for cooking, baking, and frying.
Cold-pressed virgin coconut oil benefits
- Support energy production within the brain and, along with diet and exercise.
- Moisturize, tame frizz, and add a protective barrier for skin and hair.
- extra virgin coconut oil protects the skin from the appearance of wrinkles or fine lines.
- Treat various skin problems, especially the following: eczema, psoriasis, and contact dermatitis.
- Coconut oil for face, treats some scalp problems, such as dandruff, lice, and ulcers.
- Maintain healthy hair by protecting it from damage and the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Virgin coconut oil for hair helps to increase its length and density and strengthens hair follicles.
- Improves and promotes the health of the heart and arteries and protects them from any disease.
- Helps boost the immune system and protect the body from serious diseases.
- They are powerful antioxidants that can protect vital body cells from damage.
- Help support weight loss with a ketogenic diet, burn fat, and provide energy for the body and brain.
- Coconut oil acts as an anti-inflammatory and has moisturizing properties that help moisturize the skin effectively.
- Organic extra virgin coconut oil regulates cholesterol levels (HDL) in the blood.
You may also like California Gold Nutrition cold pressed Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for hair and skin – 54 fl oz (1.6 L)
How to use best virgin coconut oil
- Cold-Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is ideal as a medium heat cooking oil best for baking or sautéing, but not suitable for frying. Simply add it to your shakes, smoothies and salad dressings or use as a substitute for butter or olive oil.
- Coconut Oil is also excellent when used externally on skin and hair, and as a carrier oil for massage.
You may also like Hobe Labs Energizer Hair Follicle Stimulator 237 ml
Organic extra virgin coconut oil price in Egypt 2023
At Beauty expert, Virgin coconut oil price is available for purchase for just 550EGP per packet.
Cold pressed coconut oil ingredients
- Organic, unrefined, cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil.
- Contains: Tree nuts (coconut).
- This product is not manufactured with milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced a third-party audited, cGMP compliant facility that may process other products that contains these allergens or ingredients.
Cold pressed virgin coconut oil side effects
Best coconut oil is generally safe if you follow all instructions and don’t have allergies to any of the ingredients.
Organic extra virgin coconut oil usage instructions
- Best to use Organic extra virgin coconut oil with health care provider.
- Consult your doctor before using it if you have any medical conditions or take any medications.
- Avoid using it if you’re allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
California Gold Nutrition review
One customer reviewed “This oil is just so multifunctional in my everyday life! How I use it: 1. My main use was for hair care. You can just apply it to all of your hair two hours or more before you shampoo. I also like to infuse it with fenugreek seeds and black seeds! Amazing benefits. Just beware that it’s not suitable for all hair types, so try it out! 2. As a moisturizer. After a shower, just take a bit and spread it on damp skin. 3. Oil pulling for teeth Take a tablespoon after you brush your teeth and swish it for a few minutes, preferably for 10 minutes, then spit it out and don’t rinse. Please like my review if it was helpful.”.
Ask for our California Gold Nutrition Organic extra virgin coconut oil offers at a special price and get consulted by our experts for FREE by calling the following numbers:
There are no reviews yet.