Omega-3 Fish Oil, Triple Strength, 1250 mg, 30 Softgels
- Production of Sports research co.
- 30 soft gels, 1250 mg.
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
- Gluten and milk free.
- GMP Certified – Good Manufacturing Practice, Certified 3rd Party Tested, Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC, IFOS 5-Star Certified Fish Oil
- Dietary supplement.
Out of stock
Omega 3 fatty acids|fish oil
Omega 3 is poly unsaturated fatty acids; also known as fish oil, they are essential nutrients that are important in preventing and managing cardiac diseases, as well as a lot other diseases. The last 10 years has drawn the attention to the wide importance of the Omega 3. And since it cannot be synthesized in the body except by consumption of certain acids to be included within your diet, it is really important to get from an outer source.
Omega 3 benefits for skin and health| omega 3 fatty acids
- Omega 3 help our bodies reduce the amount of triglycerides, also slowing down the plaque development in the arteries, which improves your heart’s health.
- Omega 3 reduces the rate of having abnormal heart rhythm.
- Fish oil reduces the chances of getting heart attacks, sudden cardiac death or strokes.
- In cases of Rheumatoid arthritis, it decreases the pain and stiffness of the joints.
- Omega 3 actually can improve your mood and boost the effect of anti-depressants if some is using it as a treatment.
- Some studies show that omega 3 supplement can reduce symptoms of ADHD in some children, and improve their mental skills, such as thinking, learning and remembering.
- It can lower inflammation in cases of Asthma.
- It is important for baby development as for visual and neurological development in infants.
- It may help protecting against Alzheimer and the gradual memory loss.
- Health care practitioners are now familiar with the genuine rules that Omega 3/fish oil fatty acids are doing in our bodies, and are concerned with the low amounts our bodies get. As in many evidence it shows a great deal of inevitability to consume it with our diets.
- Omega 3 can help with a whole alphabet of skin conditions, from acne to wrinkles. That’s because, as well as being great for our heart, brain and eye health, Omega 3 fatty acids play an essential role in both the structure and appearance of the skin.
Omega 3 dosage|fish oil supplement dosage
- As a dietary supplement adults take 1 to 2 liquid softgel(s) per day with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- It contains fish.
- If you have any medical condition or taking any prescribed medication, do not consume without consultation.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.