What is a Nimotop 30 mg tablet?
Nimotop 30 mg tablet contains nimodipine which belongs to the calcium antagonists group drugs, it works by relaxing blood vessels in the brain to allow more blood to flow to damaged areas. It’s used to prevent brain damage caused by reduced blood flow to the brain resulting from an aneurysm.
Nimodipine 30mg price 2023 in Egypt
You can buy Nimotop from Beauty Expert at a price of only 585 EGP per package.
Nimotop tablet uses and benefits
- Reduce problems caused by bleeding in the brain.
- Relax narrowed blood vessels in the brain near the area of bleeding.
- Improve the blood flow process of the brain.
- Protect you from nervous disorders by protecting you from brain damage.
- Nimotop 30 mg tablet treats high blood pressure.
You can also get Efamol Brain Formula 60 Capsules
Nimodipine: decreases brain damage that may be caused by bleeding in the area surrounding the brain (subarachnoid hemorrhage).
- microcrystalline cellulose.
- Maize starch.
- Magnesium stearate.
- Colorings titanium dioxide (E171).
- Iron oxide yellow (E172).
- Daily recommended two capsules every 4 hours.
- Preferably before eating.
- Take this drug for 21 days.
Nimodipine side effects
Nimotop 30 mg tablet doesn’t cause side effects; however, it could cause some side effects, such as:
You can get Methycobal 500 mg ampules
Nimotop contraindications and warnings
- If you’re allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid taking this drug while you’re breastfeeding.
- If you’ve a history of heart and kidney diseases.
- Avoid Nimotop 30 mg tablet if you have lower blood pressure.
Ask for our Nimotop 30 mg tablet offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: