A prescription drug called Euthyrox 100 mg tablet is used to treat myxedema coma and hypothyroidism symptoms. It acts as a substitute for a hormone that your thyroid gland normally makes to control your body’s energy and metabolism. When the thyroid cannot manufacture enough of this hormone on its own, levothyroxine euthyrox is administered.
Euthyrox 100 mg price in Egypt 2023
At Beauty Expert, Euthyrox 100 mg tablet is available for purchase for just 495 EGP per packet.
Euthyrox 100 mcg uses
- Improve thyroid function and assist in the treatment of hypothyroidism.
- Replaces or increases the thyroid hormone that the thyroid gland typically produces.
- Maintain your regular levels of mental and physical activity.
- Prevention of relapse after euthyroid goitre surgery.
- Used as a treatment for hypothyroidism.
- Address other thyroid conditions (such as thyroid cancer).
- Helps you eliminate these signs, including fatigue, weight gain, and muscular problems.
- Reduce the size of a goiter, a swelling of the thyroid gland.
- Aid in speeding up cell metabolism and energy production.
You may also like Now kelp 150 mcg – 200 thyroid tablets
Euthyrox 100 mg ingredients
The active ingredient in euthyrox is 100 mcg of levothyroxine sodium.
Euthyrox 100 dosage
- Take Euthyrox tablet 100 mg in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break Euthyrox 100 mcg tablet.
- The daily doses can be given in a single administration.
- Ingestion: as a single daily dose in the morning on an empty stomach, half an hour before breakfast, preferably with a little liquid (for example, half a glass of water).
Euthyrox side effects
The most common side effects of euthyrox medicament are caused by taking a higher dose than you need. Possible side effects include:
- Palpitations (irregular heartbeat).
- Weight loss.
Call your doctor straight away if you have any very serious side effects, include:
- High temperature.
- Fast or irregular heart rate.
- Low blood pressure.
- Yellowness in the eye/skin.
Euthyrox medicine warning
- You may not be able to take euthyrox if you have certain medical conditions.
- Don’t take euthyrox medication if you are allergic to levothyroxine or any ingredients of the medication.
- Consult your doctor if you are having a heart attack or have inflammation of the heart or heart muscles.
- Don’t take euthyrox medicine if you have acute thyrotoxicosis (too much thyroid hormone in your system) or uncorrected adrenal insufficiency.
- Consult your doctor before taking tab Euthyrox 100 mg if you are pregnant or are taking medications for an overactive thyroid.
- You should take thyroid medicine euthyrox regularly to get the maximum benefit.
- If you miss a dose of euthyrox tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Do not stop using euthyrox thyroid medication without consulting your doctor.
- Do not give thyroid medication euthyrox to anyone else, even if they have the same symptoms as you do.
Ask about our Euthyrox 100 mcg tablet offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: