- Production of Natrol co.
- 60 tablets, for elevated and irregular blood sugar levels.
- Supports glucose metabolism.
- Vegetarian, Dietary supplement.
Out of stock
Cinnamon, chromium, biotin benefits| Cinnamon, chromium, biotin supplement| blood sugar regulation
- This product is a science backed ingredients to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range.The triple formula of cinnamon, chromium and biotin altogether, delivers you to a premium health care.
- As each component has a great value and plays a great role in regulating blood sugar levels and insulin support.
Natrol, cinnamon, chromium and biotin for blood sugar regulation
- Biotin for blood sugar regulation study has shown that it plays an essential role in regulating blood glucose and serum lipid metabolism.
- Biotin levels influence blood sugar levels and tend to be lower in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Clinical nutrition study showed that biotin increased activity of several enzymes that regulate blood sugar in both diabetic and non-diabetic participants.
- Another study showed that biotin deficiency impaired glucose & cholesterol regulation.
- Chromium is essential mineral having a beneficial role in insulin action and its effect on metabolism.
- Chromium enhances insulin activity, but it is poorly absorbed in diet. Also, chromium decreases in body with aging. That is why it is important to consume chromium supplement.
- The last ingredient in this product is cinnamon. Scientific study showed that a regular cinnamon daily intake cuts blood sugar levels by 24% and cholesterol by 18%.
- So for those who suffer from elevated or irregular blood sugar levels, this triple formula is the ultimate solution. Completely natural and extremely effective.
Cinnamon, chromium, biotin tablets dosage
- Take 1 tablet, two times daily, with a meal.
When you are using this product do the following
- Consult if you suffer from any medical condition or taking any prescribed medication.
- Consult in case of pregnancy and nursing women.
- Keep out of reach of children.