Beesline sensitive zone spray comes in a white bottle adorned with the brand’s bee and a soft feather indicating it’s hypoallergenic, along with a spray cap and a cover that closes securely. A skin-friendly hygienic deodorant for intimate zones to control odour causing bacteria, even out skin tone, absorb moisture & soothe the sensitive skin.
Beesline whitening sensitive zone deodorant benefits
- Beesline sensitive zone spray helps whitens the underarms area with bee propolis and alum rock.
- Contains ingredients that aim to lighten or brighten the skin in those specific areas.
- Reduce the appearance of dark spots, uneven skin tone, or discoloration.
- Beesline whitening sensitive zone spray eliminates bad odor and bacteria that causes bad smell.
- Provide odor protection to keep these sensitive areas fresh and free from unpleasant odors.
- Contain antibacterial agents that help minimize the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- This deodorant is gentle on the skin and does not cause stinging, itching, or irritation.
- Sensifresh beesline is easy to use to get the softness and freshness of the sensitive area.
Sensifresh beesline whitening sensitive zone spray ingredients
Butane. Isobutane. Propane. Cyclomethicone. C12-15 Alkyl Lactate. Aqua. Potassium Alum (Alum Rock). Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E). Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C). Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride & Diacetyl-Boldine (Lumiskin). Propanediol & Rhamnose & Glucose & Glucuronic Acid (Teﬂose). Lactic Acid. Sodium Lactate. Octyldodecanol. Niacin (Vitamin B3). Parfum. Cera Propolis (Propolis).
Beesline sensitive zone spray price in Egypt 2023
Beesline sensitive zone spray price is available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price per package 295 EGP .
How to use beesline whitening sensitive zone deodorant
- Use Beesline sensitive zone spray twice per day.
- Hold can 15cm away from skin & spray.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.
- In case of diffuser blockage.
Beesline sensi fresh sensitive zone deodorant side effects
As long as you have used beesline whitening sensitive zone spray correctly and are not allergic to any of the ingredients, the spray does not cause any harm. However, if you feel itchy or your skin dries out, discontinue use.
Beesline whitening sensitive zone spray usage instructions
- Beesline sensitive zone spray for external use only.
- Do not use feminine hygiene spray on sensitive areas.
- Do not spray on the nose, eyes, or ears. If deodorant accidentally gets into your eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If redness or itching persists, contact a dermatologist.
- Don’t apply beesline whitening sensitive zone deodorant to the genital area.
- Do not spray on broken or irritated skin or open wounds.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and light.
- Do not spray on open flames or ignition sources.
Ask for our offers for Beesline sensitive zone spray and get consulted by our experts for FREE by calling the following numbers: