To take care of your private area, use the Beesline intimate wash. This organic daily wash effectively washes your skin without disrupting the delicate pH balance of your private areas. It aids in getting rid of harmful odors, lightens discolored skin, and keeps intimate areas moist.
It possesses antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that help treat infections. It also includes oatmeal extract to hydrate and nourish the skin. Because it doesn’t include sulfates, this natural wash provides the highest level of protection for your private areas.
Beesline intimate wash benefits
- Wash your skin gently without altering the private area’s sensitive pH balance.
- Eliminates unpleasant odors.
- Keeps the intimates hydrated and lightens the darker skin.
- For the treatment of infections, propolis has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Beesline intimate wash protects the vaginal area from bacterial or fungal infection.
You may also like: Dr rashel soap whitening for sensitive areas, pink, 100g
Beesline whitening feminine wash price 2023
You can get Beesline whitening feminine at a price of 225 EGP at Beauty Expert.
Beesline whitening intimate wash ingredients
- Vegetable glycerin, honey, black seed oil, oats, thyme, lactic acid, sage, lactic acid salt and bee’s propolis.
- Bee Propolis: It is a resin collected by bees from tree buds. Bee propolis has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. used in wound healing, sore throat, and foot fungus, and it also works as an anti-dandruff.
- Thyme: gives antibacterial, sterilizing, and soothing properties to the skin, in addition to reducing sebum secretions.
You may also like: Beesline whitening sensitive zone cream
Beesline whitening intimate wash review
One customer review “It’s a natural daily wash that gently cleanses the skin without disrupting the delicate pH levels of the
vagina it Eliminates odor, lightens darkened skin & keeps intimates moisturized & supple.”
How to use feminine wash
- Wash the desired area well with water.
- Add a pump of Beesline intimate wash on your palms.
- Add the foam to the area then rinse off.
Feminine wash instructions before use
- Don’t use it on burnt or inflamed areas.
- Avoid using Beesline intimate wash if you’re allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Stop using if any allergic reactions appear.
- For external use only.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
Ask about our offers for Beesline intimate wash at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: